- Event Start7:00pm Friday 22nd September 2017
- Event End11:00pm Friday 22nd September 2017
- Event LocationWrest Point Casino, Boardwalk Gallery
- Event OrganiserChild Health Association Tasmania
- [email protected]
Celebrating 100 years of the Child Health Association.
To celebrate the momentous occasion of our Centenary, and recognise the many selfless contributors to the organisation, the Child Health Association of Tasmania (CHAT) will be holding a Gala Fundraising Ball on Friday 22nd September 2017. This is a high profile event with support from the Tasmanian Governor, the Premier of Tasmania, WIN TV and of course our valued partners, members and life members.
The Gala Ball will be held in the Tasman Room, Wrest Point Casino and will include:
- Three course meal with unlimited beer, wine and soft drink
- 'Swing into Spring' theme with 1920’s glamour
- Toe-tapping live swing music (with more modern rock to follow) provided by the Royal Australian Navy Band Tasmania
- Performance by "Moonlight Aviators" Dance Troupe
- MC - WIN Television’s Lucy Breaden
- Guest Speaker – Dr Sheryl Brennan
- Launch of the official Centenary Publication
- Lifetime recognition awards for Child Health Nurses and CHAT volunteers
- Silent auction
Cost: $165pp, purchased tickets must be presented to gain entry.
ALL FUNDS RAISED SUPPORT CHILD HEALTH PROGRAMS IN TASMANIA
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, formal/black tie, or any other dress standard as required by law.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Child Health Association Tasmania. For more information please contact Child Health Association Tasmania on 0428221886